Safran has made changes in the functions and responsibilities in respect of members of the Executive Committee as under:
- Bernard Delpit, Chief Financial Officer, also responsible for Corporate Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate, has been appointed Group Deputy CEO, effective January 14, 2021.
- Céleste Thomasson, Executive Vice President, Corporate Secretary, has been named Corporate Secretary and Group Ethics, effective January 14, 2021.
- Sebastien Weber has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of Safran Aerosystems, effective January 14, 2021.
- Frédéric Verger has been named Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer and Chief Information Officer of Safran, effective January 21, 2021. He also joins Safran’s Executive Committee.
- Bruno Durand has been appointed Safran Executive Vice President, Production, Purchasing and Performance, effective January 14, 2021. He also joins the Group’s Executive Committee.
On January 15, 2021, The Board of Directors of Boeing Company announced the election of Lynne Doughtie as a member of the Board, replacing Caroline Kennedy who has resigned following three years of dedicated service.