On February 26, 2020, Boeing named Susan Doniz as the company’s Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Information Technology & Data Analytics, effective in May this year. She will succeed Vishwa Uddanwadiker, who has served in an interim capacity since October 2019.
In February this year, Board of Directors of Boeing Company nominated Steve Mollenkopf and Akhil Johri to be elected as Directors at the company’s upcoming annual meeting of shareholders.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SIA)
On February 17, 2020, The SIA Group announced several appointments in senior management as under, all effective April 1, 2020.
- Mak Swee Wah, Executive Vice President Commercial, will assume the post of Executive Vice President Operations.
- Lee Lik Hsin, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of low-cost carrier Scoot, will return to SIA and be promoted to Executive Vice President Commercial.
- Tan Kai Ping, Senior Vice President Marketing Planning, will be promoted to Executive Vice President Finance and Strategy.
- Ng Chin Hwee, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Operations, will take early retirement from SIA on 31 March 31, 2020 and will join SIA Engineering Company as CEO on April 1, 2020.
- Campbell Wilson, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing will be appointed CEO of SIA’s fully-owned subsidiary Scoot.